Master of Business Administration, MBA
Earn your degree from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
Get the same diploma as on campus students
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program equips future business leaders with the qualitative and quantitative skills required to succeed in the business world of today and tomorrow.
Students choose this program because:
- The curriculum combines core competencies in-demand with employers with a flexible set of electives to make their degree fit their career path
- World-class Big Ten faculty offer dynamic online learning experiences and courses backed by scholarly research and lead the conversation on whats next in business
- The network of peers that spans multiple industries, job titles and geographic locations, who provide meaningful connections and exceptional peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- The ability to partner with career professionals
Core courses in this program provide students with comprehensive skills directly applicable to todays business world. Courses are delivered completely online, optimized for mobile access and offered in 8-week terms.
The online MBA degree program emphasizes:
- Managerial skills
- Team building
- Case analysis
This cross-discipline online MBA requires study in each of the business areas. Students may also choose an area of specialization in the following areas:
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
Students pursuing the MBA may also earn a graduate certificate in business analytics or supply chain management, using the same list of available electives.
The MBA is as the #13 online MBA program in the world as the best value for the money in the U.S. by Financial Times.
Career Outlook: The online MBA degree program prepares students to advance their careers by developing the managerial skills needed to be successful. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, business, financial and sales occupations have some of the highest wage premiums for workers with a masters degree. The education and experience students receive allows them to stand out among business peers and become a competitive business professional.
Career paths may include:
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Advisory Specialist
- Network Development & Contracting
- Chief Technology Officer
- Management Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Investment Fund Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business owner
- Research Analyst
University of Nebraska Online
Call us at (800) 622-0332