Master of Science Strategic Brand Communication
Our Master of Science (MS) Strategic Brand Communication (SBC) is offered as a joint program between the Department of Business Administration in the Gies College of Business and the Sandage Department of Advertising in the College of Media which combines contemporary business management education with the latest in strategic integrated marketing, advertising and multimedia communications, in order to be a leader in the field.
Through our program, you will learn how to:
- Effectively drive brand messaging and content across all channels
- Refine your analytic and integrative capabilities
- Respond effectively to new technologies, emerging media and market trends
- Leverage advertising, social media, digital, mobile, and communications in a broader business context
- Acquire senior leadership and management skills to execute strategic success across teams
- Develop and manage the brand communication process to drive revenue growth
If you are a working professional who wants to achieve excellence and advance in your career, or if you want to earn this degree to change the direction of your career, this program can help you accelerate professionally. We welcome companies and agencies interested in sponsoring their employees for this program as well.
Phone: 1 866-633-8465