Become a Leader in Practice
Are you ready to take that next step in your career? Our flexible online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program is designed for working advanced practice nursing professionals looking to make a greater impact on the world of healthcare. The low-residency, online DNP program is a post-master’s, practice-focused program that prepares leaders in practice. The low residency involves two required visits to campus; one for a 2-3 day intensive residency early in the program and a second to present and defend the DNP Project in the final semester. All courses are offered fully online. The online program admits students into two cohorts per year, in January and August.
Flexible Program Designed Just For You!
- Open to students who hold an MS in Nursing or equivalent degree (such as MBA, MHA, MPH).
- Comprised of 11 courses totaling 33 credits which can be completed in 28 months.
- Earn Academic Credit: Upon departmental review post-admission, some students may even earn up to 12 academic credits toward their DNP degree based on prior educational and professional experience. Learn more about earning Academic Credit and completing the program in as few as as 18 months.
- All courses are offered asynchronously and 100% online.
- Start the program in January or August. The academic year consists of five 8-week terms: two terms in the fall, two in the spring, and one in the summer. View sample schedules.
- The online academic calendar gives students regular scheduled time off between terms.
Fill out the Information Request form to speak to one of our Success Coaches and get started today.