Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Build a solid foundation for your career through knowledge of marketing fundamentals. As a marketing major, you’ll explore all phases of marketing and distributing products and services throughout the global economy—with a focus on understanding consumers and acquiring information for decision-making.
Learn how to:
- Identify potential markets
- Develop marketing and pricing strategies
- Estimate the demand for products and services
- Integrate e-commerce and social media into marketing strategies
- Conduct primary and secondary marketing research
- Lead marketing communications and sales presentations
- Perform statistical analyses
Our graduates are well prepared for careers as marketing directors, public relations and advertising managers, research analysts, sales managers, and directors of marketing communications.
Earn a bachelor’s degree at UMassD or complete your degree at UMassD if you already have some college credits. The program is 100% online.