Mizzou Online brings more than 100 University of Missouri graduate and undergraduate degree and certificate options to your fingertips. As a service unit within the Office of the Provost, we assist MU’s schools and colleges with making their degrees and courses available online.
We facilitate self-paced classes that allow students to take individual online classes to augment their on-campus schedules. We also help MU’s academic departments make semester-based online classes available. Most distance degree programs utilize the semester-based online class format.
Leading in distance education
The University of Missouri is a national leader in online education. Mizzou offers the second-most distance degree and certificate programs in the SEC and among the AAU public institutions. We serve students across Missouri, the nation and the world. In academic year 2016-17, online students came from 48 states and 50 countries outside the United States.
Earning their #onlinestripes
Students choose to study online with Mizzou because of the reputation of our academic programs and affordability. Because online classes and degree programs are created and taught by the same faculty, instructors and staff who deliver on-campus education, students know they are earning well-respected credentials for career growth.
Programs Offered Online
- M Ed in Autism Education
- Bachelor of Health Science in Radiologic Science (BHS)
- MS in Data Science and Analytics
- Bachelor of science in business administration (BS BA)
- Bachelor of science in hospitality management (BS)
- Bachelor of health science in clinical and diagnostic sciences with an emphasis in radiologic science (BHS)
- Master of science in natural resources with an emphasis in agroforestry (MS)
- Master of education in special education with an emphasis in autism (M Ed)